Sales Account Executive
(Currently seeking US-based executives)
NDJamz Radio, Inc.© is an established online media/broadcasting company. If you desire to be an entrepreneur and feel that you have the skills and abilities to close a sale, then we would like to talk to you about a unique opportunity without client and income restrictions. We are seeking sales professionals to join our newly created sales force who work well in a fast paced, ever changing media environment. If you are career driven; self-motivated; creative, a proactive; a problem solver; persistent; detail-oriented; and have the ability to approach this job as if you are your own CEO.
* Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
* Services and grows and retains relationships in existing base of clients.
* Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
* Delivers effective sales presentations.
* Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
* Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
* Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
* Negotiates rates based on clients budgets.
* Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
* Ensures prompt payments.
* Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
* Creates effective marketing campaigns
* Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
* Multi-lingual a plus
* Ability to pass company background checks (criminal, drugs/substances, and credit and/or character) US citizens
* Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
* A minimum of 3 years in media sales/advertising (radio, television, digital print)
* Skilled in selling over the phone and cold calling
* Must be able to make numerous outbound calls each day to proper decision makers
* Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone
* Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own leads
* Business to Business sales experience required
* Excellent oral communication skills, including telephone etiquette as well as proper speech and language skills
* Ability to work independently within a team with minimal supervision
* Basic computer skills – email, Microsoft Office, basic to intermediate internet search and maneuvering skills
* Must be capable of working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Compensation is competitively commission based upon experience.